Barry Switzer thinks Dak Prescott Ezekie

Discussion in 'Nests and Spawn Locations Discussion' started by Melissa Underwood, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Melissa Underwood

Melissa Underwood New Member

Ask former Cowboys coach Barry Switzer what kind of season rookie running back Ezekiel Elliott is having, and youll get an honest reaction with a bonus answer.Oh my gosh, Switzer told Sporting News. And Dak Prescott aint too bad either.MORE: MVP race becoming a runawaySwitzer, who coached the Cowboys from 1994-97 and led the franchise to a win in Super Bowl XXX, has watched the rookie tandem with great interest in 2016.Prescott has 2, Men's Larry Fitzgerald Legend Jersey 974 pa sing yards, 19 touchdownsand just two interceptions. Elliott leads the league with 1,285 rushing yards and has 12 scores himself. Their combined efforts have helped propelDallas to an 11-1 record. Their efforts also have Larry Fitzgerald Olive Limited Jersey them in the Rookie of the Year discu sion and maybe even MVP conversations.Switzer has the solution for the first award, at least.You got two of them who could be and should be co-Rookie of the Year, Switzer said. Id like to see that happen if they end up having that Cinderella year I said theyd have when I first saw them play this year.Two players have never shared the Josh Rosen Pro Line Black Jersey AP Offensive Rookie of the Year since its inception in 1967. Three Cowboys have won the award in running backs Calvin Hill (1969), Tony Dorsett (1977) and Emmitt Smith (1990). That would seemingly favor Elliott, though hes been more involved in the NFL MVP discu sions.MORE: Prescott, Elliott already best rookies in NFL historyThat could open the door for Prescott, whom Switzer has been impre sed with all season. Prescott took Haason Reddick Jersey over for an injured Tony Romo and hasnt looked back since taking the reins in Dallas. Switzer said his lack of interceptions shows that maturity.Not too many quarterbacks have the succe s this kid is having, Switzer said. They dont come in and play that way. He is really talented. I dont know why he was the 135th pick. I guarantee you if they had to set the board today he would probably be the No. 1 pick. Hed be damn sure the first quarterback picked.Switzer who Tyrann Mathieu Jersey also won three national championships as a college coach at Oklahoma was part of a meet-and-greet Friday at OConnells Irish Pub and Grill in Norman as part of an Allstate Sugar Bowl give-away in which five pairs of tickets for the game were awarded to fans that were present. Fans also had a chance to interact with Switzer at the event.The old coach is here, and thats what were doing tonight, Switzer said.