Kirk Cousins following Tom Bradys lead t

Discussion in 'Nests and Spawn Locations Discussion' started by Melissa Underwood, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Melissa Underwood

Add Kirk Cousins to the growing list of NFL quarterbacks who have revamped their diets to boost their performance.According to the Washington Post, the Redskins quarterback Men's Marshall Faulk Royal Jersey has eliminated dairy and wheat-based foods from his meals.Instead, he's adopted adiet heavy in fruits and vegetables, along with poultry, fish and lean beef.It's made a noticeable difference Cousins is 5-10 pounds lighter than his 202-pound playing weight from last season.Why the change? The 29-year-old Cousins told the Post he looked around the league at other quarterbacks who have changed their dietary habits, including Tom Brady, who at Andrew Luck Jersey age 40 is playing better than ever. Other quarterbacks who have touted a healthier diet include Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees.It took the fourth Game T.Y. Hilton Royal Blue Jersey or fifth time hearing, You need to do this, and then reading about Drew Brees and Tom Brady and others who are your peers doing it, Cousins said. I realized, If I want to hang with these guys, then its time to stop playing around.Cousinspersonal trainer, Joe Tofferi, told the Post he sees a noticeable difference in the quarterback's attitude toward nutrition.The cool Colts Women's Custom Game Jersey thing about Kirk, he is always looking to get better, Tofferi said. I remember four years ago, Id have to beg him when we got done training to stop and get a nutrition shake so he would eat something. Now he has educated himself so much, I dont have to say anything. He sees the importance; he feels it. It has been quite a journey nutritionally.Said Cousins: Its all about good health and staying healthy; its not about a number on a Andrew Luck White Game Jerseyscale. But if I look lighter, its because I am.