Currently there are no real Dratini Nests. Only singles/doubles and rare spawns. If you want to farm Dratini, go to Northeastern San Francisco, Dratini Nest - Pier 39 and Dratini Nest - Pier 15, where there are usually 2 - 4 natural spawns. Then go west to a Squirtle Nest where Dratini occasionally spawn.
Rumor is that Dratini has a 5% spawn chance (might be timer based like once every 24 hours) at For more Pokemon Go information, trading and discussion, check out our Forum Water Pokemon spawns such as Magikarp. You can try catching them at large Magikarp Nests. This is not confirmed.
For more Pokemon Go information, trading and discussion, check out our ForumDratini Nests are locations that consistently spawn Dratini.
How to Create A Nest Page
See Electabuzz Nest - Central Park as an example.
- Search NameOfPokemon Nest - NameOfTheLocation in the Search Bar (top right corner of the screen)
- Click on the Red Link
- Go to the Nest Infobox Template and copy and paste the the infobox into the empty page.
- Fill in all the infobox parameters and publish.
- The map is generated automatically based on the Latitude and Longitude.
- The Nest's information is automatically added to the table in the corresponding NameOfPokemon Nests page, i.e. Electabuzz Nests.